Sunday, December 14, 2008

Early presents to me, from me.


So I finally broke down and bought the Amy Butler scrapbook carrier from Michaels, it was on sale for $14 bucks. I didn't really want to pay that but I figured it would be cheaper then me trying to make one myself with the handles and the pockets and well yeah just much easier, and nicer! I'm not using it as a scrapbook caddy though, its perfect for my other craft projects like crocheting and holding my sewing scraps.
I also got some books that I ordered from my book club. Quilts from Lavendar Hill Farm, Giada's Kitchen, and Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics.
I just love new things!!
So now I have new inspiration for a quilt and some new ideas for dinner.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm waiting for my dinner invite :o)

bonobocakes said...

I love Barefoot Contessa! What book club do you belong too?

Patricia said...

its the Homestyle Book club