Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ask and you shall receive...


Yes that's right. This is MY yarn ball decoration from Starbucks!! My wonderful Barista surprised me this morning and gave me this decoration that I had asked for when I first saw them in the store. She told me before that I couldn't get it until after the Holidays but somehow she managed to get me one. I was soo excited. It sparkles and it just too cool.
I'm thinking I might take this yarn idea and make a wreath or something for Valentine's Day.

On another note I am dying to show you what I made for some Christmas projects. That's currently on hold until after I give them away. But stay tuned cause I think I was pretty busy.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

How on earth do you have a favorite barista...that means you are spending far too much time in starbucks. Why don't you just get a part time job there? Look you have presents and they are wrapped and everything. I haven't bought a single xmas present, isn't that terrible?

Patricia said...

YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANYTHING FOR CHRISTMAS YET!! UM HELLO LIKE 6 DAYS TO GO!!

UM YEAH I FREQUENT STARBUCKS TOO MUCH. OH WELL.

Diane said...

Actually Kelly onlyhas one day to get your present And yes to spend way too much time in Starbucks at least it is not a bar but just adicting

Kelly said...

ha ha your aunt is right

Debbie said...

I think you should give that yarn ball to your mother since she works at a yarn shop and it would look fabulous in the new shop.