Sunday, November 30, 2008

Belated Thanksgiving Wishes

Sorry to post this late. I had every intention of doing it early but unfortunately when I got to SC to visit my family I caught yet another cold. Who gets sick on Thanksgiving 2 years in a row? Apparently me.

Well I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was good even though I wasn't feeling well. Being with family is all that counts.

So now onto the Holiday shopping season!! My favorite. I tried to get alot of shopping done before Christmas, but that didn't go as well as I have planned. Now I have barely 4 weeks to do all of my shopping and finish my handmade gifts that I have started. I have quite a few actually...so I'm feeling the pressure.

Well I catch my flight tonight and then I shall be home by midnight and then to work at 8. Ha. Busy schedule!!

No comments: