Sunday, October 19, 2008

CHALLENGE!!

Ok here is a challenge to all of my family and friends who read this blog (you know who you are). I am looking for your favorite fabric that you just love. Or favorite colors. Post pictures of what you like!!
I am starting to pre-plan my christmas shopping and since I'm so into sewing right now you might just get lucky and get something handmade from your favorite fabric.

So please help me out, otherwise you might just get something that I love instead.
Ha!!

OH AND CONGRATS TO ME!
100TH BLOG POSTING.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I will even give you an idea. I would like a hobo bag with pockets. Colors any shades of blue preferably darks

Little Love Things said...

ok, sounds good.
find me a picture of the type of hobo bag that you would like

Diane said...

I just realized that you do not have me as a follower. do you have to have a blog to be a follower