Monday, October 13, 2008

Blooming 9 Patch starting to bloom


Ok here it is all layed out on my floor. You can see that the first picture doesn't have all of the squares, but as you get to the last picture all of the squares are there. I think that the colors came out really well... Many thanks to Amy Butler, ha!
Now I have to sew each square together in each row and then sew each row together. Man this is alot of work!! Not to mention that I haven't even thought about what I'm going to put on the back!!







3 comments:

Kelly said...

holy crap that thing is huge! looks good...why do you already have it laid on your batting? You need to get safety pins instead of flat pins...the small ones and A LOT..you'll need like 200+

Diane said...

looking good

bonobocakes said...

I love how your quilt is actually blooming! Great final choice of colors, and more importantly, good choice of color arrangement. It looks fantastic!
CJ