Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yummy Yummy Risotto



So I have like nothing to eat at my house and I'm too lazy to go to the grocery store, plus it doesn't help that Tom won't go cause he's lazy and I don't get paid until Friday...so I had to basically raid the cabinet to find something.
So I had some bacon, some rice, and some peas...so I made a bacon and pea risotto. Pretty yummy actually. I think anything with bacon is yummy.


Oh and the little black dots is pepper...I think I might of went overboard on the pepper. Oh well

7 comments:

Diane said...

gross

Kelly said...

ha, i was thinking the same thing...that does not look very appetizing at all! I can't stand soggy, chewy bacon!

Patricia said...

well i crisped the bacon first and then threw it in at the last minute.
its actually good if you try it.

Kelly said...

well lady, its getting past the sight of it though! It kinda looks like the organic dog food minnie gets, cause its light color and has peas in it!

Debbie said...

Looks yummy to me. At least it didn't have potatoes in it. And tell that lazy Tom to give you grocery money!!! Tell him I am coming after him if he doesn't take better care of you.
mom

bonobocakes said...

I personally love being poor. In fact I just spent the last 4 days cleaning out my cupboards and trying to convince my family that they were planed meals--- just to make it to payday! I think our generation is just meant to be living paycheck to paycheck--- lol-- I will try your recipe next time we are in a pinch--- thanks.

Kelly said...

growing up, my mom made grilled cheese & oodles of noodles or tuna fish sandwiches & oodles of noodles..that was usually the "poor meal" for the week. Good thing I liked it