Sunday, September 14, 2008

September Purse




I made this purse using only 2 fat quarters and a 16" zipper. Plus I made a zipper pull. This is a perfect little purse to carry only the necessities.
I just love the print too, its perfect for fall.

Oh and I'm still trying to master the whole zipper thing and putting the liner in the purse, but hopefully when I visit my grandma and my mom they will teach me a few things.

Oh, and I'm saving my birdie bag to make when I go up there...so I can get some good help to make the bag perfect.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Seriously, when do you have time to make all this stuff!

Patricia said...

Ha I don't know.

Anonymous said...

I personally love this bag. You do know the birde bag is for "beginners". I would say you are far past that. Zippers are no fun, yours looks great!

C. Jowers