Sunday, August 31, 2008

WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS

KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT!!



NEW PURSE

The Kenny Chesney concert on Friday was awesome. This is the 3rd concert of his that I have been too and each one is just awesome!

I made my purse with my Tula Pink Moda Flutterby fabric that I got from the quilt shop on Saturday. They were all out of the pattern that I really wanted so I settled on these. I saw a purse similar to this on someones flickr account and I just loved it. It was a pain in the butt to make but I am happy with the way it turnedout. It has the same pattern material on the inside and is lined with stabilizer to make it sturdy and hold its shape. I thought for a minute that I broke my sewing machine but after unplugging it everything seemed to work fine.

Today (Sunday) it is raining like crazy. I think it must be from Hurrican Gustav which is out in the gulf somewhere.

OH and good news, Starbucks has their Pumpkin Spice Lattes back!! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

take a picture of your craft table! I see stuff everywhere on it...ha, i wanna see

You'll have to show me how to use the stabilizer crap