Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Fabric

So I went to the quilt shop today and bought a charm pack of Moda Woodland Charm fabric. I thought that I could make something cute but it turns out there there wasn't enough fabric to do so, well at least for me. (the woodland charm is pictured above).
Plus I ended up not liking the fabric as much, but I ended up making 3 placemats, well not completely finished, but thats what its going to be.

OH and I really want to get this Moda Flutterby jelly roll fabric. I'm bidding on one now on ebay cause I want to make a quilt/blanket with the fabric. I saw one in the quilt shop and it was just beautiful, and of course they don't have that fabric anymore. Oh so if you find any of the moda flutterby fat quarters let me know. Cause fatquarters are my thing and I have lots of uses for them. Plus I know that I can make any easy blanket out of them.

No comments: