Sunday, August 17, 2008

More things that I made



This is a curtain that I made for the kitchen window. I know its not how its suppose to be, but I think it works ok.
I also made some pillow covers for the couch. I have 2 of the blue ones and one of the pink one. I have one more pillow to make but I don't know which fabric I'm going to use. Oh and they all have zippers so you can take the covers off and wash them.
I think I'm also running out of ideas of what to make. My blanket is almost done, I put the batting on today. I just have to go to the quilt shop and get the fabric for the back. Its going to be nice and warm cause I put a nice warm batting on it.

2 comments:

Diane said...

pillows look nice

Ribby said...

If you put plastic on the couch and pillows you won't have to worry about washing them, might save you some time to look for more shells ;)