Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Projects

So I went to the quilt shop and bought a few fat quarters. So I tried to make this box bag that I found on Etsy. Took me forever to try to figure it out without a pattern, which I could not do. So I looked in my new book and was able to figure something out. I love this fabric. I don't know what it is but I will be sure to go back and get some more.



So with my second fat quarter that I bought I made a holder for my crochet hooks. It has pockets all along it and then you fold it 4 times and tie it. Pretty cool huh? easy peasy this one was.

3 comments:

Diane said...

boy you guys are busy

Kelly said...

oh man you figured out how to make one of those roll things, I want to make one for colored pencils/crayons for my Bri & Dom..I found patterns online, but I am waiting for my books I ordered yesterday on Amazon, thats why I was at the book store when you called. I wanted to check out one I had been seeing online & I decided to order it(and others :o) that I've come across at Fiberologie. You can show me how to make now :)

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, I just realized you said "easy peasy"..thats not good, you've been reading too many blogs.