Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday yard work


I got really tired of the crappy looking backyard. So I bought some crotons and some mulch and tried to fix it. I think it looks alot better but you can still tell that my yard is like all weeds. Oh and I'm thinking about getting that little white picket fence border thing, I think it will make it look better and help from the weeds growing. This is the before and after pictures.
Oh and a picture of the other side of the porch. I'm tryin to work on that too.
Next, I'm going to work on the bushes in the front yard.


Oh and me and Tom went and saw Horton Hears a Who last night. That movie was soo cute!! Go and check it out.
ttfn







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horton rocked-- Joey and I took Kaighty to see it (Avery had to stay with the babysitter, Grannie Cat), we loved it!

C Jowers