Sunday, March 9, 2008

feed my addiction


I'm addicted to Starbucks!! Its like the only thing that I want to drink...well aside from sweet tea, green tea, coke, and cranberry juice. Why is that? I only have like 5 beverages that I like to drink. weird?

I was thinking about this as I was at the grocery store today trying to find something else that I might like to drink. They don't make alot of the stuff that I used to drink, like whatever happened to Fruitopia??? that stuff was awesome? Or Mystic!! Which was like it. They have snapple but thats not as good. I just think that I would drink something else if there were more good options out there. So come on beverage makers give us something new besides those crappy vitamin waters and energy drinks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you were bored.

Aunt Diane

Debbie said...

Better lay off that coffee. It's no good for you. Try decaf instead. I tried a skinny latte' with soy milk, it was really good, and it was decaf.
mom

Little Love Things said...

soy milk
yucky!!

ha.
yea i should switch to decaf.

Gabby said...

VitaminWater is really good!
:P